- Increases the Sensitivity of the Assay.
- Decreases Backgrounds.
- Stabilizes Newly Conjugated Proteins. Also reconstitutes lyophilized conjugates and diluents concentrates conjugates.
- Prolongs the Shelf-Life of HRP-conjugated proteins and enhancing their utility in ELISA applications.
- Extends the Useful Titer of the conjugate.
- Conserves Valuable Reagents. By promoting a higher specific signal, less conjugate may be needed to generate a signal when a stabilizing conjugate diluent is used.
- Lengthens the Shelf-Life of conjugated antibodies for future use. With a longer shelf-life, conjugates may be prepared in batches for use in future plate coating runs. Using conjugates from the lot generally reduces inter-assay variability and increases consistency.