- Highly specific for active human and murine caspase 3. Other assays require the utilization of peptide based (DEVD) reagents that tend to cross-react with caspase 7 and other caspases.
- Applications – Works with a fluoresence microscope, 96 well plate reader, or flow cytometer.
- Yields both quantitative and qualitative results. Gives a strong positive signal.
- Can be used in conjunction with other antibodies or stains.
- No need to make cell lysates or run western blots. Cells can be fixed and analyzed later.
- Works with human, mouse and rat cell lines.